A growing global fashion brand is searching for a Director of Global CRM to develop, manage, execute and optimize campaigns that will grow the company’s relationship with customers. Reporting to the Vice President, Customer Engagement, the Director of Global CRM will oversee a group of CRM business leads across Europe and North America and foster ongoing sharing of the CRM development process across global markets as a subject matter expert.
As a pioneering member of a performance-driven, global team, the role is to build a best-in-class, end-to-end campaign management capability. Developing customer segmentation, designing behavioral triggers, analyzing and reporting on delivery and providing post-campaign analysis, the Director will be an expert user of marketing automation with the ambition to build a highly reactive, customer-centric marketing organization.
This is amazing opportunity for a CRM professional to build a team in his/her image and to have a significant impact on the US expansion. This is an ideal role for a Senior Manager ready to move into a Director or a current Director.
There is significant domestic (NY) and international (Europe and Japan) travel.
• Develop multi-channel marketing strategies (email, mobile, web, POS) for customer lifecycle, onboarding, growth, and retention programs.
• Provide subject matter expertise to local markets for global marketing automation tools
• Partner with local CRM leads throughout the campaign process, providing direct support for developing the most efficient and effective workflows for automation
• Communicate CRM activities and key takeaways internally to ensure coordination across channels and improve future campaigns
• Foster a disciplined A/B testing approach and effective campaign measurement methodology, including design and management of control groups
• Work closely with advanced analytics (data scientists) and marketing technology (infrastructure and data management) to improve direct marketing performance
• Analyze response and behavioral data, deliver systematic reporting on CRM activities, and lead a global team charged with maximizing CRM performance
• Understand and report on deliverability and make tactical and long-term decisions, taking into account ISP, ESP and local market nuances in response behaviors
• Conduct periodic quality control checks, ensuring that global creative conforms to industry best practices for deliverability and customer engagement; Optimize future campaigns with data-driven insights on customer interactions across channels
• Uphold global and local data governance standards, and stay ahead of the curve on email and mobile best practices
• Support marketing objectives to create a globally consistent brand experience across all channels
• 5-10 years digital marketing experience with demonstrated success delivering multi-channel campaigns
Title: Director, Retention and Engagement
A highly successful 100-person consumer Internet company with a fun service is searching for an experienced Director, Retention and Engagement whose passion for analytics and marketing knowledge will drive better customer retention and engagement through results-focused decisions. This is a new role which is being added by their VP of Marketing to round out their growing team. This is the ideal role for a new Director or Senior Manager ready to take the next step.
• Design a system to optimize all email and notification touch points with customers
• Increase engagement and retention rates
• Establish strong tracking across all customer interactions
• Set up systems to analyze weekly and monthly performance
• Recommend and execute optimizations on target lists, creative, offers, frequency, etc.
• Drive continuous improvements in messaging to increase response rates
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in marketing, finance, or economics
© Copyright 2003-2016 CM Recruiting. All rights reserved.