Title: Social Media Manager
Location: San Francisco
A young, very successful company with a creative product is seeking a Social Media Manager to run all organic social. Their product is consumer focused and has millions of users. They are currently on seven platforms. The SMM will be strategic and hands-on while managing one direct report.
• Working as a strategic social media partner on the Marketing team through original campaigns, partnerships, and collaboration with the internal Content Marketing and Creative teams
• Develop plans to engage, convert and acquire new users with correlating data and metrics to back campaigns
• Execute social media and editorial strategy to build brand awareness, social presence, drive inbound traffic, revenue, and user engagement via all owned channels
• Serve as the front line and first point of contact for the social media community
• Monitor trends in social media tools, application, and strategy
• Report on campaigns, growth, and revenue
• Consult leaders within the business on social media best practices
• Actively analyze, test and report on social performance
• Monitor, engage, quickly respond to queries and escalate support issues
• Understand key metrics and players in the social media communities; build relationships with key influencers
• Maintain editorial and social calendar in collaboration with creative partners to develop compelling messaging that inspires
• Knowledge of Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram ads, and serve as a collaborator for the acquisition team
• Manage a small team
• Three to five years of experience driving traffic, revenue, and growing a social presence
• Management of editorial calendars
• Expert understanding of social media universe - from Pinterest to LinkedIn, Facebook to YouTube and Snapchat.
• Experience using social media analytics tools and developing processes for establishing KPIs, goals, and benchmarks.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
• Ability to think big and build a plan to execute those big ideas.
• Experience building audience and cultivating mass social media followings
• Experience creating great content with an editorial team
• Ability to gracefully and authentically engage with influencers
• Well-versed in the use of social media platforms and strategies of the top brands in the world — and have ideas for how they could do it better
• A proven record of innovating, collaborating, and executing
• A tireless desire in deploying strategies and tactics that yield growing traffic and revenue numbers.
• A self starter while possessing a keen ability to sell-in and bring the team along
for this position
Profile Job Opportunities Career
Coaching Contact Us
Copyright 2003-2017 CM Recruiting. All rights reserved.